Diversity and Inclusion – How do we achieve inclusive research design?
June 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm BST
Join this co-creation session to share ideas, best practice and challenges you and your organisation might face on the topic of diversity, inclusion, equality and tackling discrimination. A session by the industry for the industry.
This session is a great opportunity for all stakeholders including clients, agencies and the wider community to come together to identify and address burning questions and set the baseline for new guidance to further global practice.
In this session we’re focussing on one of the emerging topics raised in our previous Community Circle on Diversity and Inclusion namely:
- How do we achieve inclusive research design?
- What’s our views on self-identification vs. researcher-defined groupings
- What terminologies should we use when seeing to collect equality data
- How do we improve accessibility of surveys for all?
- How do we ensure under-represented groups trust our data collection?
We will seek to discuss and answer these and any of your emerging questions sourced from brands, data and research providers alike as we hear the perspectives of the icebreakers from researchers who are global thought leaders on the topic… after which the floor is open to all attendees to share.
Disclaimer. This is a 3rd party event, prices and details were correct at the time this listing was published.