Storytelling Summit 2021
June 17, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 4:00 pm BST
The MRS Storytelling conference will showcase creative examples of how to turn research findings into meaningful and persuasive narratives that stir emotions, embed deep understanding and drive change. Learn the tools to craft compelling stories from your research and hear innovative ideas for how to communicate insight stories that maximise the reach and impact of insight projects with stakeholders.
Book your place to:
- Hear examples of insight stories that have been skilfully crafted and expertly communicated
- Hone your storytelling skills based on lessons from journalism and film
- Realise the power of the visual in research communications
- Determine how to develop and embed storytelling capability across your organisation
- Examine innovative storytelling techniques that grab the attention of your target audience
- Assess remote storytelling approaches to powerfully convey your message from a distance
Disclaimer. This is a 3rd party event, prices and details were correct at the time this listing was published.