Talking Tuesdays: A Quantitative Approach to Creating Marketing Personas
June 15, 2021 @ 1:00 am – 2:30 am BST
Personas are a useful way for marketers to dimensionalize users based on one or more behavioral characteristics. While personas vary in nature, their construction is often based on qualitative attributes meant to embody something unique about the underlying population. However, there are other approaches to creating personas—quantitative approaches—using data, logic, and mathematics. A quantitative approach enables a much deeper understanding of current and prospective customers and allows marketers to be more surgical in their targeting approach.
Join us as Data Analyst, Angel Evan shares his expertise and insight on this topic.
What you can expect to walk away with:
- A high-level approach to creating actionable marketing personas
- Best practices on transforming qualitative characteristics into quantitative features
- Insight on how to create personas at the right level of grain—not overtly esoteric, nor generic
- Strategies for collecting, maintaining, and refreshing the underlying data used to create personas
Schedule (all times Pacific):
- 5:00-5:15pm Welcome & Chapter announcements
- 5:15-6:00pm Keynote presentation
- 6:00-6:30pm “Quarantini” (networking)
Disclaimer. This is a 3rd party event, prices and details were correct at the time this listing was published.