The X Event 2021
August 3, 2021 @ 9:00 am – August 4, 2021 @ 5:00 pm BST
Much is happening at the intersection of UX, CX & Insights but there’s not always enough understanding, coordination, or communication amongst the departments, practitioners or leadership to ensure a customer-centered mindset is driving key business decisions and organizational growth.
What’s the remedy? “X” marks the spot.
This forum brings UX, CX & Insights together with content and conversations to foster development of a unified voice of the customer.
Featuring experts rooted in each discipline, sessions will help you and your teams:
- Appreciate the various processes, roles, skill sets, and stakeholders at play
- Break down silos that isolate you from opportunity and success
- Identify and rally organizational champions of your capabilities
- Recognize and utilize commonalities between departments
- Simplify messages that decision makers can embrace and carry forth
- Harmonize the customers’ voice to influence action
Both days will culminate with facilitated and open forums where you can meet and talk directly with peers working across the CX / UX / Insights spectrum.
Through gaps in understanding and communication slip opportunity. The opportunity to truly be customer-centric and not only share but activate on essential insights across your organization.
Elevate your value and the value of your practice by joining with fellow CX, UX, and Insights professionals at X!
Disclaimer. This is a 3rd party event, prices and details were correct at the time this listing was published.